– 24 10/100/1000 ports + 2 Gigabit copper/SFP combo ports.
– Performance: Switching capacity 52 Gbps, Forwarding rate 38.69 mpps wire-speed performance.
– Layer 2: Port grouping up to 4 groups, up to 8 ports per group with 16 candidate ports for each (dynamic) 802.3ad link aggregation.
– Layer 3: IPv4 routing Wire-speed routing of IPv4 packets up to 32 static routes and up to 16 IP interfaces, IPv6 routing Wire-speed routing of IPv6 packets, Classless Interdomain Routing (CIDR) Support for CIDR.
– QoS (Quality of Service): Priority levels 8 hardware queues, Scheduling Strict priority and weighted round-robin (WRR) Queue assignment based on DSCP and class of service (802.1p/CoS).