– 48 10/100/1000 ports + 4 10 Gigabit Ethernet (2 x 10GBASE-T + 2 x SFP+).
– Performance: Switching capacity 176 Gbps, Forwarding rate 130.94 mpps wire-speed performance.
– Layer 2: Port grouping up to 4 groups, up to 8 ports per group with 16 candidate ports for each (dynamic) 802.3ad link aggregation.
– Layer 3: IPv4 routing Wire-speed routing of IPv4 packets up to 32 static routes and up to 16 IP interfaces, IPv6 routing Wire-speed routing of IPv6 packets, Classless Interdomain Routing (CIDR) Support for CIDR.
– QoS (Quality of Service): Priority levels 8 hardware queues, Scheduling Strict priority and weighted round-robin (WRR) Queue assignment based on DSCP and class of service (802.1p/CoS).
|Switching capacity and forwarding rate||Capacity in Millions of Packets per Second (mpps) (64-byte packets): 130.94
Switching Capacity in Gigabits per Second (Gbps): 176
|Jumbo frames||Frame sizes up to 10 KB supported on 10/100 and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces (9 KB for SG200-08 and SG200-08P)|
|MAC table||Up to 8,000 MAC addresses|
|Total system ports||48 Gigabit Ethernet + 4 10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|RJ-45 ports||48 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Uplink ports||2 10 Gigabit Ethernet copper + 2 SFP+|
|Layer 2 Switching|
|Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)||Standard 802.1d STP support
Fast convergence using 802.1w (Rapid Spanning Tree [RSTP]), enabled by default
|Port grouping||Support for IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): Up to 4 groups, Up to 8 ports per group with 16 candidate ports for each (dynamic) 802.3ad link aggregation|
|VLAN||Support for up to 256 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4096 VLAN IDs). 16 VLANs supported in SG200-08 and SG200-08P
Port-based and 802.1Q tag-based VLANs
|Voice VLAN||Voice traffic is automatically assigned to a voice-specific VLAN and treated with appropriate levels of QoS|
|Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) versions 1 and 2 snooping||IGMP limits bandwidth-intensive multicast traffic to only the requesters; supports 256 multicast groups (16 for SG200-08 and SG200-08P)|
|Head-of-line (HOL) blocking||HOL blocking prevention|
|IEEE 802.1X (Authenticator role)||802.1X: RADIUS authentication, MD5 hash|
|Port security||Locks MAC addresses to ports, and limits the number of learned MAC addresses|
|Storm control||Broadcast, multicast, and unknown unicast|
|DoS prevention||DoS attack prevention|
|Quality of Service|
|Priority levels||4 hardware queues|
|Scheduling||Strict priority and weighted round-robin (WRR)
Queue assignment based on differentiated services code point (DSCP) and class of service (802.1p/CoS)
|Class of service||Port based, 802.1p VLAN priority based, IPv4/v6 IP precedence/type of service (ToS)/DSCP based, Differentiated Services (DiffServ)|
|Rate limiting||Ingress policer, per VLAN and per port|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||440 x 44 x 257 mm|
|Unit weight||3 kg|
|Power||100 to 240V 50 to 60 Hz, internal, universal|